No, the studio does not have an opening date, but as soon as we are allowed, the following information will help you with your dance attendance.
We are looking forward to having dancers back in the building, however, we must remain smart about this and comply with all stipulations. When you return, to assure everyone’s safety, we will have to implement several new procedures.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking:
1. Six feet safe in the classrooms. Proper spacing for Barre work and our little ones will have their own special spots marked with carpet squares, Hula hoops and floor markers. (These items will be cleaned after each class.)
2. Dancers will enter already dressed in (dance uniform/hair in bun) with ONE adult. The adult person will have their dancer use the bathroom and wash hands before they enter the studio. Only one entry at a time.
3. No Dance bags or stuffed toys. Labeled Water bottles are allowed. (Any bottle left behind will be thrown away.)
4. Class times will be modified for transition times. Classes will start on time, but will end 10 minutes early to allow for exit strategy and studio wipe down.
5. All of our staff will be wearing face masks during classes, we ask that all entering the building will wear masks also.
6.You need to let us know in an email if you are attending class. All dancers must let us know if they are attending, so we can keep the correct number of students in each class.
Drop Off / Pick up
1.Only one dancer and one parent. No sibling’s, no in-laws, no cousins …you get it.
Can’t leave your infant in the car while you come in? Call ahead someone will meet you in the parking lot and bring your dancer in.
2. When do I pick up? Our staff will bring your dancer out to your car, this will begin 10 minutes before regular class time ends. Example: Dance class runs 5:00 - 6:00, at 5:50 dancers will begin to be brought out to your car.
3. Person’s waiting in car should have a large sign with dancer’s name on the dashboard. We will have a runner to get you quickly, if the need arises.
Who should NOT come to class:
1. Any dancer with a fever, coughing, sneezing, intestinal issues or runny nose.
2. Any dancer with an ill family member.
3. Any dancer who has a family member who is a healthcare provide working with COVID-19 patients.
4. Any one who feels like they cannot comply with these stipulations.