We are looking forward to having dancers back in the building, however, we must remain smart about this and comply with all stipulations. When you return, to assure everyone’s safety, we will have to implement several new procedures. At County Ballet Dance Studio, we are taking many precautions to keep our students, faculty and community safe.Masks in the common areas, lots of hand washing, cleaning studios and equipment between classes are a big part of our new protocol.
Masks for children? If you would prefer your dancer to wear a mask, that is fine, however, if your dancer is not able to properly breath while dancing, they need to wear it in the building but may remove it for class. Dancers will be social distancing in the studio. Instructors will wear masks.
Additionally, we will be utilizing social distancing squares and limiting the number of people in the building by closing our waiting room.
If your child is 4 or younger, you may accompany them into the building and wait until the children are taken into class. At that time, we ask that you wait outside the building. When class is over, we will escort the dancers to the parking lot for pickup.
As you consider your dancers education please realize there are many life skills that one develops as they take part in dance. Studying and performing this art has a unique way of developing a well-rounded dancer / person who becomes a positive part of society and our community.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking:
1. Six feet safe in the classrooms. Proper spacing for Barre work and our little ones will have their own special spots marked with carpet squares, Hula hoops and floor markers. (These items will be cleaned after each class.)
2. Dancers will enter already dressed in (dance uniform/hair in bun) with ONE adult. The adult person will have their dancer use the bathroom and wash hands before they enter the studio. Only one entry at a time.
3. No stuffed toys. Labeled Water bottles are allowed. (Any bottle left behind will be thrown away.)
4. Class times will be modified for transition times. Classes will start on time,and most classes will have a break in between to allow for studio wipe down.
5. All of our staff will be wearing face masks during classes, we ask that all entering the building will wear masks also.
Drop Off / Pick up
1.Only one dancer and one parent. No sibling’s, no in-laws, no cousins …you get it.
Can’t leave your infant in the car while you come in? Call ahead someone will meet you in the parking lot and bring your dancer in.
2. When do I pick up? Our staff will bring your dancer out to your car.
3. Person’s waiting in car should meet our employee at the outside door for their child as the class time ends
Who should NOT come to class:
1. Any dancer with a fever, coughing, sneezing, intestinal issues or runny nose.
2. Any dancer with an ill family member.
3. Any dancer who has a family member who is a healthcare provide working with COVID-19 patients.
4. Any one who feels like they cannot comply with these stipulations.