In Stock Regular Priced Merchandise*
*No Pointe’ Shoes
Yes, the store is OPEN.
We are also taking appointments if you would feel more comfortable coming in at a time when we are not listed as open.
The Dance Shop
We are so looking forward to having all of our dancers back in the store, but for now
we are pleased to announce that we are offering appointment store shopping visits! We are here to help with all of your dance supply needs; fittings/assistance for all types of dance shoes, apparel, training tools and gifts.
Here is what we are doing to create a health-conscious shopping environment:
1) All of our staff will be wearing face masks during visits.
2) Constant cleaning of seating areas, racks, dressing rooms, and checkout area will occur between appointments.
3) Any shoes or apparel that are tried on, will be taken to a designated area to air out for at least 24 hours.
During your visit, here is what we expect of you:
1) Please wear a face mask upon entering the building.
This applies to the dancer and parent/guardian accompanying them.
2) Once inside, we will guide you to our restroom and ask that you wash your hands for 20 seconds.
You can schedule your appointment one of three ways:
1) Call us at 410.515.0031 410.569.0316.
2) Email us at Countyballetdanceshop@gmail.com. and provide your name and phone number.
3) Direct message us through Facebook and provide your name and phone number.
We are so happy to be of assistance to all of our customers and look forward to seeing you soon.
Thank you for shopping local and small!
Can't get in, but need dance items? We are taking online/phone orders.
Spend $100. or more and get free delivery within a 25 mile radius.
THE DANCE SHOP